NEW! CMMI V2.0: Building Development Excellence
Build capability in engineering or developing products and services through this course designed to be taken after the Foundations of Capability course.
Agapi Svolou is the owner of Alexanna, LLC, a consulting company providing its expertise in software, services, and systems engineering, with a special emphasis in helping organizations getting started in process improvement via an understanding of human, cultural, and technological changes required to implement improvement efforts. She is a member of the product development team of the CMMI V 2.0 product suite and has also been serving in the CMMI V 2.0 Architecture Working Group.
Alexanna, LLC, is a partner with the CMMI Institute and has served both as a chair and a co-chair of the Partner Advisory Board (board representing all CMMI Institute partners).
What will I learn in this course?
- Locate information in the CMMI model related to best practices in engineering and development.
- Use the CMMI Development 2.0 view to effectively assess, improve, and sustain process capability an performance.
Who should take this course?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in improving business performance.
What do I get from this course?
- Certificate of Completion
- Prerequisite for serving on a CMMI Appraisal Team.
- Prerequisite for any advanced CMMI training course.
What do I need for this course?
- Each student is required to have taken Foundations of Capability before taking this course.
- This course is composed of lectures and class exercise with time allotted for participant questions and discussion.
- The format of the course requires that students actively participate throughout the duration of the course without missing any class time.