NEW! Now VIRTUAL DELIVERY Available
Development Supplement for CMMI-SVC
- Service providers who also develop products
- Process improvement group members
- CMMI-DEV appraisal team members
- Anyone interested in learning about CMMI-DEV
- Comparing concepts in service and development
- Differences and similarities in CMMI-SVC and CMMI-DEV
- Overview and detailed review of development content in CMMI
- How services might help development
- Lifecycles in service and development.
Prerequisites: Before attending this course, participants must have successfully completed the Introduction to CMMI-SVC course (Version 1.3).
- Explain how CMMI-DEV can help a development or service organization to improve its development processes
- Describe the unique elements of CMMI DEV compared to CMMI-SVC
- Locate information in the CMMI-DEV model
- Consider when to use CMMI-SVC and when to use CMMI-DEV.
- Organization is given a copy of the Pdf file of the course slides to be printed for each of the students
- “CMMI® for Development, Version 1.3 , CMMI-DEV, V 1.3, Improving Processes for developing better products and services.” Addison Wesley book (a copy for each student will be provided by Alexanna, LLC)
- The general format is lecture combined with class exercises designed to illustrate and reinforce the concepts presented, with ample opportunity for participant questions and discussions.