NEW! Now VIRTUAL DELIVERY Available
Introduction to the CMMI-DEV V1.3
- Receive the official CMMI Institute certificate of attendance (this is a prerequisite to become a lead appraiser, or an instructor or to take other courses requiring the CMMI Institute Introductory CMMI course)
- Ability to participate as a member of a SCAMPI appraisal team (CMMI Institute appraisal method for the CMMI)
- Ability to participate in a CMMI based process improvement program
- Ability to describe process management and the CMMI improvement principles.
- CMMI overview
- CMMI principles
- CMMI levels
- Links between process areas
- Interpreting the CMMI
- Application of the CMMI
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course.
- A hard copy of the course slides will be provided in for all participants
- “CMMI ® for Development, Version 1.3 , CMMI-DEV, V 1.3, Improving Processes for developing better products and services.” Addison Wesley book (a copy for each student will be provided by Alexanna, LLC).
- The 3-day course meets from 8:30 am to approximately 4:00 daily. An overhead projector and screen will be needed for the three day period. Additionally, flipcharts and markers are necessary for the instructor and participants.
- Reading homework is required the first and second evenings of the course.