CMMI V2.0: Foundations of Capability
This course will teach you how to use the CMMI for Development to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of product development work in your organization: https://cmmiinstitute.com/store/foundations-of-capability
Agapi Svolou is the owner of Alexanna, LLC, a consulting company providing its expertise in software, services, and systems engineering, with a special emphasis in helping organizations getting started in process improvement via an understanding of human, cultural, and technological changes required to implement improvement efforts. She is a member of the product development team of the CMMI V 2.0 product suite and has also been serving in the CMMI V 2.0 Architecture Working Group.
Alexanna, LLC, is a partner with the CMMI Institute and has served both as a chair and a co-chair of the Partner Advisory Board (board representing all CMMI Institute partners).
What will I learn in this course?
- Connect the CMMI model with business value
- Describe the components of CMMI
- Use CMM as a tool for improving performance
- Understand the high-level value of a CMMI Appraisal.
Who should take this course?
- This course is well suited for anyone interested in improving business performance.
What do I get from this course?
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Credit to take the Certified Associate Exam
- Certification as a CMMI Associate upon passing the exam
- Prerequisite for serving on a CMMI appraisal team
- Prerequisite for any advanced CMMI training course.
What do I need for this course?
- This course is composed of lectures and class exercise with time allotted for participant questions and discussion. The format of the course requires that students actively participate throughout the duration of the course without missing any class time
- This course does not require any prerequisites.