NEW! CMMI V2.0 Upgrade Training for End-users
The CMMI Institute partner-led CMMI V 2.0 upgrade training class is for students who were previously trained in CMMI V 1.3.
This 1-day course will upgrade the students’ training to CMMI V 2.0 for all content areas.
Agapi Svolou is the owner of Alexanna, LLC, a consulting company providing its expertise in software, services, and systems engineering, with a special emphasis in helping organizations getting started in process improvement via an understanding of human, cultural, and technological changes required to implement improvement efforts. She is a member of the product development team of the CMMI V 2.0 product suite and has also been serving in the CMMI V 2.0 Architecture Working Group.ts.
Alexanna, LLC, is a partner with the CMMI Institute and has served both as a chair and a co-chair of the Partner Advisory Board (board representing all CMMI Institute partners).
What will I learn in this course?
- CMMI V2.0 Upgrade Training Goals and Objectives
- CMMI V2.0 product suite goals:
- What’s in it for me?
- Adoption and transition guidance
- Review of quick reference guidance
- Model Structure
- Online viewer
- Model Content
- Model Views and Context Specific Content
- Performance and Capability: Structural Components
- Maturity and Capability Levels
- Review Game
- Course Wrap-Up
- This course is composed of lectures and class exercise with time allotted for participant questions and discussion. The format of the course requires that students actively participate throughout the duration of the course without missing any class time.
- Participants need to bring their laptops and internet access is required throughout the course delivery.
- $700/participant for 1-5 participants
- $550/participant for 6-20 participants
Note: The fee includes the $300/participant fee to CMMI Institute
The fee includes:
- Registration of the students with the CMMI Institute which will inform students how to access their course materials. Once the institute grants online access to the model viewer, participants’ access to the model is good for 30 days.
- CMMI V 2.0 Certification Exam- the exam is required for participants who are eligible to be appraisal team members.