What will I learn in this course?
- Locate information in the CMMI model related to best practices in engineering and development.
- Use the CMMI Development 2.0 view to effectively assess, improve, and sustain process capability and performance.
Who should take this course?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in improving business performance.
What do I get from this course?
- Certificate of Completion
- Prerequisite for serving on a CMMI Appraisal Team
- Prerequisite for any advanced CMMI training course
What do I need for this course?
- Each student is required to have taken Foundations of Capability before taking this course.
- This course is composed of lectures and class exercise with time allotted for participant questions and discussion.
- The format of the course requires that students actively participate throughout the duration of the course without missing any class time.
The fee for Building Development Excellence is $575.00 per participant.
Discounts are available when registering more than 3 people form the same company. For details, please contact us.
For rescheduling in a different session, please contact us.